Allied Trade Supplier
For those businesses who provide products, services and equipment for wholesale nurseries and retail outlets.
Membership Form Requirements
- Registered ABN and Trading Name
- Read and signed NGIWA’s Code of Ethics and Rules
Become An NGIWA Member
- Complete the Application Form and submit to NGIWA
- NGIWA board to approve and sign nomination
- NGIWA Members to be notified of the nurseries interest to become a member.
- NGIWA office to process application and invoice fees. Note this will also include the application fee.
- Once your appropriate fees have been paid you will then be provided with a membership certificate, sign, and NGIWA member logo.
Key Member Benefits
- Membership covers staff within the main part of the business. Traditionally this includes the owner, business manager and members of the sales team
- Advocacy representation at state and national level with the WA State Government and Greenlife Industry Australia, Australia’s nursery industry peak body
- Personal site visits by a NGIWA representative to provide relevant industry updates to support your business (minimum of two visits a year)
- Listing within the association’s web page under ‘Find A Nursery/Garden Centre’ subcategory ‘Allied Trade’ and within Greenlife Industry Australia’s online Trade Directory
- Access to the Members Hub where you will find the Nursery Industry Directory listing our members and services that they offer
- Discounted rates for ongoing professional development workshops – including annual members breakfast, state conference, retail nights and free social networking functions
- Sponsorship opportunities at NGIWA events and within our weekly newsletter and association web page
- Weekly copy of ‘Greenlife WA’ to all nominated staff
- Free advertising for job opportunities at your production nursery on the Association’s website ‘Find A Job’ page and in eNews ‘which is posted weekly on a Thursday
- Receive regular NGIWA updates via the association’s media platforms
- Free tickets to the annual Perth Garden & Outdoor Living Festival and discounted rates for exhibitor sites
- NGIWA Membership certificate, sign and logo for your businesses’ marketing and branding purposes.