Employment Opportunity - Supervisor (Landscape & Horticulture Maintenance)
Advertisement: Supervisor (Landscape & Horticulture Maintenance)
* Landscape Maintenance Team Leader, inspired design installation
* Permanent Full-time, secure long-term employment, great culture
* Garden Maintenance of high-end, quality, private garden installations
The Role & the Organisation - About our Client
Our Client’s business has been operating for 30 years. They are renowned for their professionalism, quality projects, and superior client service. They’ve created a strong work culture such that employees look forward to going to work in the morning. Business expansion requires the employment of a couple of Landscape Maintenance Gardeners.
Primary Responsibilities of the Role include:
1. Provide manual labour and leadership for the labour team, ensuring the professional maintenance of landscaping projects completed.
2. Motivate and lead the maintenance labour team in all landscape maintenance tasks to the standards A strong focus on OHS practices.
3. Organising, loading, unloading and maintaining tools and vehicles.
4. A professional, friendly Client focus.
5. Management of completion of Maintenance reports and Client Job cards.
6. A great attitude and a “can do” approach means everything.
The Successful Applicant requires the following:
1. A Level III or higher Horticultural qualification,
2. Current certifications including a;
a. WA Construction White/Blue Card,
b. Drivers licence, ideally a MR license,
c. Pesticide licence advantageous
3. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written,
4. The physically fitness to pass a pre-employment medical indicating the ability to undertake manual labour.Applicants must apply in writing and submit a relevant resume.
This has been a paid advertisement on 6th October 2016