NGIWA Sponsorship Agreement
Operating since 1939, the Nursery & Garden Industry Western Australia (NGIWA) is the voice for the WA nursery and garden industry. Contributing over $200 million to the Western Australian economy each year, the industry supports in excess of 200 grower nurseries, retail garden centres and allied trader manufacturers. The strategic plan of NGIWA is to encourage business improvement and determine strategies to assist businesses within the industry continue to grow.
NGIWA provides a professional network, industry representation and business development initiatives for Western Australian growers, wholesalers, retailers and allied traders. This support enables them to operate more effectively; providing the public with quality plants, garden design and installations, and related products and services. Like the nursery and garden industry at large, most NGIWA members are small, family-owned businesses that grow nursery and greenhouse plants, sell garden products, design, install and care for gardens, and sell supplies to the industry and public.
* current as of Dec 2016
- Connect directly with members through industry events
- Build lasting relationship with WA’s peak horticultural body
- Connect with national branding through NGIWA activities
- Opportunity to directly market your products and services to the nursery and garden industry in WA
- NGIWA will provide each sponsor with a full report every 6 months for the duration of the contract.
- The period of this Sponsorship Agreement will be 12 (twelve) months.
- NGIWA offers sponsors with full payment upfront, 6-monthly or quarterly payment options.
- Naming rights include Awards Night, Members’ Breakfast and NGIWA biennial conference.
- Sponsorship includes presentation rights at NGIWA Conference, Retail & Growers events.
- There is the option (for additional cost) to have Sponsorship category exclusivity.
- Sponsors are able to sell/sample merchandise at events at the discretion of the NGIWA CEO.
- NGIWA offer multi-year discounts which must be locked in at the start of the Agreement and include 2 years (20%) and 3+ years (30%)
- Platinum and Gold sponsors have first right of refusal during the renewal period each year.
- Sponsors are offered up to 2mt x 2mt demonstration space at events at the discretion of the NGIWA CEO (dependent on venue size, interest and event)
- NGIWA offer sponsors coupon/prize distribution opportunities via our social marketing platforms at the discretion of the NGIWA CEO.
- NGIWA will provide each sponsor with the full attendee list for their own databases (with the attendee’s permission).
- Sponsors have the ability to collect their own names at events (with the attendees permission)